点播网上讲座 - 流体管理系统的耐化学品性
Some traditional polymers are incompatible with oncology drugs, carrier solvents aggressive, and frequent disinfection used to prevent hospital-acquired infections (HAIs). Some lack the rigidity to meet new ISO 80369 requirements.
• 如何在流体管理组件中使用Eastman Tritan™共聚聚酯以提高患者安全
In this one-hour webinar, Tritan experts explain the increasing pressure on today’s medical devices—especially fluid management components and blood contact devices—to meet high performance standards for:
• Patient safety
• Performance expectations (aesthetics/functionality)
• Portability and constant handling
• Aggressive disinfectants, harsh pharmaceuticals, and carrier solvents
• Sterilization (EtO, gamma irradiation)
• Changes in ISO 80369/AAMI CN3(PS):2014 standards for small bore connectors across all fluid management platforms
• Lifetime value
They also will discuss tests used to verify compatibility with disinfectants, harsh oncology drugs and their carrier solvents, and solvents used in fabrication and assembly.
Watch the webinar now!
|TIM TIP: For more information about chemical resistance in the medical market go to the Product Overview blogs and find “Why devices are failing in oncology drug delivery applications” or “Chemical Resistance—Parts 1 and 2”.|